Church from Vendieres
Venderia in 1093, Venderiae subtus Montem Mirabilem in 1221.
Village of the old champagne Brie, built on a high plateau at 105 kilometres south of Laon and 25 of Château-Thierry, formerly of the stewardship of Soissons, Bailiwick and election of Château-Thierry, diocese of Soissons, today the canton of Charly, arrondissement of Château-Thierry, same diocese.
Patron, St Jean-Baptiste.
Dependencies: Khunjuab, wood-Jean, Choiselet, Denizets, Thakrar, Emily at the top and bottom, boom (hamlets). Pomesson, Heather, Chantraine, Morioderie, Enegeois, Courbetin, (closed) Monthubert; Returns-le - Loup, Val-aux-Alder-joy (isol.); Loye, Villeve (mills).
Vendières is a very old village. In the 6th century, it was given by Theodoric, son of Clovis, at St-Rémi, Archbishop of Reims.
- 1093 Vendières Gérard.
- 1210 Aelide, Lady Bcaune and Vendières, founded with his son Jean, count of Beaumont, two chapels, one at Beanne, other to Vendières.
- 1316 Erard de Vendières, chev. Femma, Cuiry isabeau.
- 15.. Guy Stevie, seig. of Vendières.
- 1575 Ancelot de Condé, his son, s. d. and fucked.
- 16.. Nicolas Colbert, n. of Vendières, Counsellor of State. Woman, Marie Pussert. ENF.: John the Baptist, who became Minister and Secretary of State, it is the great Colbert; Marie, wife of Jean Desmarets, native of Laon and Treasurer of France; Charles, n. de Croissy, first president to the Parliament of Metz and Ambassador.
- 1780. the marquis of Courtanvaux, n. Montmirail and Vendières.
- Finally, the duc de Doudeauville. There was once in Vendières the fief of Rognon.
- 1550 François of virtues, Squire, seignur of kidney-en-Brie. Woman, Nicolle Blondel.
Crédit photo : Contributeur anonyme (Church, vendieres)
Church, Village of the old champagne Brie, built on a high plateau at 105 kilometres south of Laon and 25 of Château-Thierry, formerly of the stewardship of Soissons, Bailiwick and election of Château-Thierry, diocese of Soissons, today the canton of Charly, arrondissement of Château-Thierry, same diocese. vendieres, aisne
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.