Presbytery of protestants, French Heritage monument to Barr
The protestant presbytery was rebuilt in 1710: date engraved on the door of the cave. expanded laterally in 1745: date on the door of the cellar in the expansion. the staircase was restored or rebuilt in 1739 at the expense of Pastor Johann Hermann who gave a commemorative inscription on the base in sandstone of the core wood of the staircase, he is also no doubt who made the work of 1745 because he was pastor in Barr from 1736 to 1748. the Pavilion in the garden is dated 1712 on the door
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
presbytery of protestants, The protestant presbytery was rebuilt in 1710: date engraved on the door of the cave. expanded laterally in 1745: date on the door of the cellar in the (...) Presbytery of protestants, French Heritage monument to Barrbarr, bas rhin
The complete official record is available at service régional de l'inventaire AlsacePalais du Rhin - Place de la République 67000 Strasbourg - 03.88.23.42.00
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.