This House belongs to the Group of very large farms in the village of Gimbrett. The buildings arranged in a quadrilateral delimit a closed courtyard which can be accessed from the street by two decorated access doors and a pedestrian door. A third concerns carriage gives access to a small annex Court. The grand logis masoned gable on street develops on a square and a peak stage. The lateral building on street and large hilltops using body passage has a coated brick and a level in pan de bois in figures in K and K backed. The date of 1852 accompanied by the JGLMCL initials on the pedestrian door to date this farm.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Farm, This House belongs to the Group of very large farms in the village of Gimbrett. The buildings arranged in a quadrilateral delimit a closed courtyard which can (...) Farm, French Heritage monument to Berstettberstett, bas rhin
The complete official record is available at Région Alsace - Service de l'Inventaire du Patrimoine culturelPalais du Rhin - 2 Place de la République 67000 Strasbourg - 03.88.15.38.31
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.