The Court closed the large farm is limited by buildings arranged in a discontinuous quadrangle. The entry in the Court is performed by a carriage door lintel wood. The passage is sheltered by a roof. The arched pedestrian gate is pierced in the first level of the annex to gable on street. This building has a ground floor in sandstone rubble (cave) and a floor pan of wood figures backed K, K and lighters to diamonds and included small cross-de-Saint-André. It houses the secondary slot. The back, this wing is stable. The grand logis to lateral on street has a partially buried basement, a ground floor and a square floor. Flashing and corner chains and banners marking the floors are stone. The 1887 date appearing on the pedestrian door to date this farm from the end of the 19th century. It seems that some architectural elements are older.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Farm, The Court closed the large farm is limited by buildings arranged in a discontinuous quadrangle. The entry in the Court is performed by a carriage door lintel (...) Farm, French Heritage monument to Berstettberstett, bas rhin
The complete official record is available at Région Alsace - Service de l'Inventaire du Patrimoine culturelPalais du Rhin - 2 Place de la République 67000 Strasbourg - 03.88.15.38.31
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.