Presbytery, French Heritage monument to Hohengoeft
Building a floor, half of the ground floor is occupied by a wine cellar (on the side of the Church floor is level due to the gradient of the field). Windows segmental arch lintels
* wearing lace overdoor. Cornice wooden banister. In the Court filed 'the stone of the hanged', stoneware, which comes from the gallows in the locality 'Galgenberg'. The presbytery has a pedestrian door dated 1717. The building itself was built in 1808 (dating by historical works), but just maybe it was restored to this date, because it has little stylistic features to put it at the end of the 18th century or early 19th century. Angle tapped chains are engraved of a liseret on the perimeter, which recalls rather the beginning of the 18th century. The storeroom door was repercée to a garage in the 20th century. A kindergarten was built in the Court around 1990.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Presbytery, Building a floor, half of the ground floor is occupied by a wine cellar (on the side of the Church floor is level due to the gradient of the field). Windows (...) Presbytery, French Heritage monument to Hohengoeft hohengoeft, bas rhin
The complete official record is available at Région Alsace - Service de l'Inventaire du Patrimoine culturelPalais du Rhin - 2 Place de la République 67000 Strasbourg - 03.88.15.38.31
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.