Farm, French Heritage monument to Lampertheim
Small house storefront decorated with a loggia Corbel and a sandpit banister and notched at the level of the segmental arched Windows. It has retained its sealed Windows. Logis was, in all likelihood, built in 1798 for Dillon Diringer. The date and the name are engraved in a beam, discovered in the attic and remployée in the shed. A post of spandrel reads 'Liza, Katharina Jaecklin,' 1802. Only four years separate the two dates. Destroyed barn has remained a lintel in brace, grave of the 1825 vintage and bearing the names Michael Diringer and Maria Catharina Roth. The portal was also elevated to this date since the same couple appears on the lintel of the pedestrian door.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Crédit photo : skol (Farm, lampertheim)
Farm, Small house storefront decorated with a loggia Corbel and a sandpit banister and notched at the level of the segmental arched Windows. It has retained its (...) Farm, French Heritage monument to Lampertheim lampertheim, bas rhin
The complete official record is available at service régional de l'inventaire AlsacePalais du Rhin - Place de la République 67000 Strasbourg - 03.88.23.42.00
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Description of this building by skol :
120 m2 sur 3 niveaux - Jardin paysagé 6 ares
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.