Bordering an open courtyard, the farm consists of a House and a barn. Logis mixed with a coated masonry ground floor and one floor in timber retaining its palancons and partial coating clay. It is located. A long Allen and demi-croupes roof cover. The bays are equipped with frames in sandstone on the ground floor and upstairs square wooden frames. The door serving the logis is axially positioned on the lateral wall on the side of the Court. The parcel occupies this operation was a Virgin in 1833 as well as reveals the former Fund established to this date.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Farm, Bordering an open courtyard, the farm consists of a House and a barn. Logis mixed with a coated masonry ground floor and one floor in timber retaining its (...) Farm, French Heritage monument to Mackenheimmackenheim, bas rhin
The complete official record is available at Région Alsace - Service de l'Inventaire du Patrimoine culturelPalais du Rhin - 2 Place de la République 67000 Strasbourg - 03.88.15.38.31
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.