Commercial warehouse, cellars Hubster, French Heritage monument to Rosheim
The oldest building in the South consists of a ground floor and one floor square under roof with two slopes, everything and knotted. the walls are of rubble sandstone with 2 channels of angles to rustic boss
* the building square also has a ground floor and one floor square under roof gable discovered rack and pinion covered
* chains of angles without boss
* the newest building consists of a ground floor and a basement high roofed terrace
* the walls are concrete the South building single figure on the cadastral map of 1829 seems to date back to medieval times, in relation to the tithe of the Church Court parish saints Peter and Paul
* According to oral tradition the date 1873 entered corresponds to its use as a spinning, one Assistant then a building square on the north side by destroying the wall
* at the beginning of the 20th century based on a 3rd building on the north side
* the set serves as a wine cellar Hubster, buildings acquired by the city of Rosheim House municipal workshops
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Commercial warehouse, cellars Hubster, The oldest building in the South consists of a ground floor and one floor square under roof with two slopes, everything and knotted. the walls are of rubble (...) Commercial warehouse, cellars Hubster, French Heritage monument to Rosheim rosheim, bas rhin
The complete official record is available at Région Alsace - Service de l'Inventaire du Patrimoine culturelPalais du Rhin - 2 Place de la République 67000 Strasbourg - 03.88.15.38.31
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.