Bathhouse, convent of Benedictine nuns of the Perpetual Adoration of Blessed Sacrament, French Heritage monument to Rosheim
The chapel with stone walls in small appliance outdoors and in the choir's Latin cross plan, nave and choir are covered with vaults of warheads
* the main building has a basement and 2 square floors served by an interior staircase of the stairs turn returns with day type. the ancient tower of the fortifications has no basement: it is covered by a roof
* the building of the hotel without basement, grows on a square floor and a peak stage, access to the floors is provided by 2 stairs off-work day stone screw and two staircases wooden straight stolen, only this building is covered by a roof long broken wrench
* the farm includes a ground floor stone and a timber hourdi of brick floor. the small house that accompanies it is on the ground floor with timber walls
* the building in which the source is protected by a roof with 2 slopes and hilltops. Chaplaincy walls are made of rubble sandstone coated with angles stone chains, this building has a basement and a square floor using the source for baths is mentioned as early as the 14th century and the establishment of the baths is quoted in 1701, in poor condition in 1751
* the 19th century plans give the overall composition with a large main building against the rampart of the city, works are carried out around 1850 after the purchase of the bathroom by doctor Stoltz
* in 1862 the Benedictine nuns of perpetual adoration of the Blessed Sacrament of saint Nicolas de port, in Lorraine, buy the building of the bathroom and landscape it, in 1863, opening a boarding school girls expanded in 1890 by the construction of a wing serving as dormitory, boarding house is transformed into hotel CA. 1945
* the Chaplaincy is built in 1895
* rises in 1897 the Chapel, during this period, development of the Park, construction of an enclosure wall, demolition of the wall, the ancient tower of the fortifications development and construction of farm buildings, dated by historical works
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Bathhouse, convent of Benedictine nuns of the Perpetual Adoration of Blessed Sacrament, The chapel with stone walls in small appliance outdoors and in the choir's Latin cross plan, nave and choir are covered with vaults of warheads; the main (...) Bathhouse, convent of Benedictine nuns of the Perpetual Adoration of Blessed Sacrament, French Heritage monument to Rosheim rosheim, bas rhin
The complete official record is available at Région Alsace - Service de l'Inventaire du Patrimoine culturelPalais du Rhin - 2 Place de la République 67000 Strasbourg - 03.88.15.38.31
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.