The Castle consists of a body of framed building of two wings in Pavilion decorated with trompe turrets * brick construction with framing, cornice and limestone bedrock. The fief of Christie is attested in 1224 * Robert de Couet actually tribute to Geoffroy de Sully, Lord of Beaujeu, in 1390. The former stately home demolished in 1893 remain few remnants dating back to the 15th century. The Dovecote was still in State in 1974, but in 2001, he was shot. In 1868, 150 metres to the Southeast and dominant l? former site, Charles Guillard, architect in Sancerre, built a new castle in Neo-louis XIII (building in brick with stone-chaining) style for a member of the Janson of Christie family. The castle is preceded by extensive common, forming a symmetrical composition. In recent decades, Castle and common are l? abandonment.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Castle, The Castle consists of a body of framed building of two wings in Pavilion decorated with trompe turrets; brick construction with framing, cornice and limestone (...) Castle, French Heritage monument to Menetou ratelmenetou ratel, cher
The complete official record is available at Conseil régional du Centre - Service chargé de l'inventaire6, rue de la Manufacture 45000 Orléans - 02.38.78.85.21
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.