Saint-Sulpice church to Mornay-Berry
Mornay-Berry (Cher), Morneya 1150, Mornay 13th century, Mornayum 1327.
Church under the patronage of Saint-Sulpice :
- Iterius, Morneya cappelanus, April 16, 1150 (CARTULARY of Fontmorigny Charter 4, p. 3);
- Mornayo Parrochia, 1209 (A.D. 18-6 H, Fontmorigny Abbey);
- Moray, to 1250 (A.D. 18-1 G 3, Pouillé of Bourges, p. 149);
- Raymundus, capelanus de Morneyo, November 1285 (A.D. 18-5 H 5, fol. 18; cf. 5 H 1, fol. 78 and 5 H 75, no. 1 and 2);
- Mornayo Cappelanus, 1327 (Bourges Pouillé, p. 36);
- Mornayo Capellanus, 1351 (Bourges Pouillé, p. 75);
- Jehan Dichonnet, Kirton and tavernier in Mornay, March 1415 (A.N. - dd 168, no. 404, fol. 268);
- Parrochia Mornayo, 1529, 1621 (Bourges Apulia);
- The parish of Mornay soubs Montfaucon, 1604 (A.D. 18-G, Priory of Patinges);
- Parochia de Mornayo, patronus Capitulum Ecclesie Bituricensis, 1648 (Apulia de Bourges, p. 133);
- Parish of Saint Sulpice le Débonnaire, Bishop of Bourges, de Mornay, de Mornay, boss: the chapter of Bourges, 5 September 1766 (A. D. 18 - 2 f. 147, fol. 40);
- Parish of Saint Sulpice de Mornay, boss: chapter of Saint Etienne, 1772 (Pouillé of Bourges, t. 1, fol. 150 5th). A.D. 18-186 G 1.
Source: see the very good site of Denis Jeanson (already mentioned here in 2010).
Crédit photo : pierre bastien (Saint-Sulpice church, mornay berry)
Saint-Sulpice church, Mornay-Berry (Cher), Morneya 1150, Mornay 13th century, Mornayum 1327. Church under the patronage of Saint-Sulpice mornay berry, cher
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Contact contributor with his mail for more information.
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.