Chapelle Saint-Jacques, French Heritage monument to Merleac
Flag on the tower roof. Vaults of warheads on the West Gate and the North Gate. Chapel built at the beginning of the 14th century to the Rohan: in 1317 the chapel came to be built. Completion of the construction at the end of the 14th century. The canopy of the choir is the date 1402. The paintings of the roofing boards and interior walls date from the beginning of the 15th century * There is the arms of the Rohan repeated 9 times on the arches of the nave. Extensive restoration in 1864 (cover, panelling, glass) under the direction of Geslin de Bourgogne, the M.H. Inspector for 14295 F. The tracery of the mistress-glass was restored by Yves Hernot in 1865 (historical works). Restore to coverage of the M.H. 1980
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Chapelle Saint-Jacques, Flag on the tower roof. Vaults of warheads on the West Gate and the North Gate. Chapel built at the beginning of the 14th century to the Rohan: in 1317 the (...) Chapelle Saint-Jacques, French Heritage monument to Merleacmerleac, cotes d'armor
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.