Temple of protestants, French Heritage monument to Pamproux
After six years of disputes between the City Council and the factory of the Church concerning its location, the work of the temple was built in 1837 and 1838 by Alexandre Perrain son, master Mason at Saint-Maixent, on plans of Bizard, architect voyer in Melle, on a portion of the field from the cure. In 1852, work to complete the temple: adding a sacristy, a forum, preparation of a panelled ceiling construction made by Pierre Marteau, eldest son, charpentier in Melle, a quote by the same architect. In 1878 and 1893, repairs to the cover to the sealed rangetop, the zinc works. In 1923, after the collapse of the pediment, restoration by Gustave Foisseau, Pamproux contractor on a project of consolidation and rehabilitation, prepared by Martineau, architect in Poitiers
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
(Temple of protestants, pamproux)
Temple of protestants, After six years of disputes between the City Council and the factory of the Church concerning its location, the work of the temple was built in 1837 and 1838 (...) Temple of protestants, French Heritage monument to Pamprouxpamproux, deux sevres
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.