Remains of Lussac, French Heritage monument to Verteillac
Logis consists of a floor of basement housing a well of a ground floor raised with a central entrance gate, a square floor and a full House at addition. Roof tile hollow, has two hilltops in flat tile. The Eastern facade, five-span, is adorned by four pilasters with Ionic capital. It accesses the porch after a double fly Horseshoe staircase. The Interior distribution is ensured by a staircase located in the centreline. On the Western facade, an appendix stone support against the central span and perhaps a project of outdoor stair Tower. Located in the South, including the barn, farm buildings were largely destroyed. To the East, the barn adjacent to the porch and the pigeon House has been converted into housing. Still built in the second half of the 17th century by the family Faye de Lussac. The door entrance porch date from 1660. The logis resumed to 1824, as indicated by the vintage over the door of the South Gable. In the 18th century, the Dovecote was built to House a small living room. The farm of the area was still in activity shortly after World War II.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
remains of Lussac, Logis consists of a floor of basement housing a well of a ground floor raised with a central entrance gate, a square floor and a full House at addition. Roof (...) Remains of Lussac, French Heritage monument to Verteillac verteillac, dordogne
The complete official record is available at service régional de l'inventaire Aquitaine54, rue Magendie 33074 Bordeaux Cedex - 05.57.95.02.02
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.