This House is the only corps de logis retained the cottage known as 'the Chevecier', which, in the 17th and 18th centuries, seems to gather several medieval houses occupied by canons regular, from the 14th century to the Revolution. In 1740, the House of the Chevecier consists of two main buildings arranged around a courtyard. In the 19th century, the building of the master was raised at this location. The corps de logis is located at n ° 24 presents a roof Gable. The angle at the center of the lateral Wall Street is at the junction of two steel rafters-bearing-farms cradle broken, formerly ceilings and doorways, established in 1317 West framing, and 1318 for the Eastern one.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
House House, This House is the only corps de logis retained the cottage known as 'the Chevecier', which, in the 17th and 18th centuries, seems to gather several medieval (...) House House, French Heritage monument to Chartreschartres, eure et loir
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.