Spinning of silk Red, French Heritage monument to Lussan
Workshop on the 1st floor, over a more ancient vaulted discount
* part 1832 with a floor of attic used of coconiere, frames in brick
* access by staircase turning stone and exterior staircase at the other end
* housing management in direct communication with the spinning with floors of basement and filled
* beautiful staircase English 2 returns
* surface built in m2: 641 spinning created in 1832 by Pierre Roux on the 1st floor of a building dated 1740 on the Arch of the gate key. Housing management very modified and raised around 1850. Workshop expanded in length in 1859 but stopped in 1863, perhaps on the death of his createur.1832, boiler copper Pascaly (Nimes) only for heating of the basins. January 1850, cylindrical boiler ends rounded 0, 97 M3, 2 5 atmospheres, machine 2 c. January 1859, 3 iron boiler, 397 m³, 5. 30 m, 3 atmospheres.14 long basins in 1832, 16 in 1835, 26 in 1859
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Crédit photo : garrigues (spinning of silk Red, lussan)
spinning of silk Red, Workshop on the 1st floor, over a more ancient vaulted discount; part 1832 with a floor of attic used of coconiere, frames in brick; access by staircase (...) Spinning of silk Red, French Heritage monument to Lussan lussan, gard
The complete official record is available at Région Languedoc-Roussillon - Service chargé de l'inventaireBâtiment le BELEM - 355, rue Vendémiaire 34 000 Montpellier - 04.67.22.86.86
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Description of this building by garrigues :
Extérérieur de la filature créée par Pierre Louis Auguste Roux accolée à la maison de maître
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.