Spinning of silk Liron, French Heritage monument to Saumane
Workshop on the ground floor, tile roof * housing with roof covered in mechanical tiles, separated from the basis of a circular brick chimney by the old converted boiler on the terrace * discount shed * surface built in m2: 300 spinning of silk built and put in service in 1870 by Jean-Louis Liron, innkeeper. Passed successively to Louis - Arthur Liron (1880) and Leopold (1899). After 1918, the direction was entrusted to Fabien Noalhac, spinner of Ganges, which installs a damper in 1923, adds a small housing around 1930 and bought the building to the constitution of the society of spinning of silk des Hautes Cévennes (S.A.R.L.). Around 1950, Director Lam. End around 1960 and sale to Jacques Thérond that transforms into a House. New transformation in 1991 (reduction of full berries hanger in rectangular Windows).1909: 50 workers and 2 workers
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
spinning of silk Liron, Workshop on the ground floor, tile roof; housing with roof covered in mechanical tiles, separated from the basis of a circular brick chimney by the old (...) Spinning of silk Liron, French Heritage monument to Saumanesaumane, gard
The complete official record is available at service régional de l'inventaire Languedoc-RoussillonB.P. 2051 - 5, rue de la Salle l'Evêque 34026 Montpellier - 04.67.02.32.00
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.