Lower mill farm, French Heritage monument to Oltingue
Some windowsills are trim Carter
* Logis and mill are accessible by 2 doors with wood frames
* the front part of the House is occupied by cellar and housing from the sucker, the back of the basement at the peak, by the mill to which is attached a building annexed square or passes the channel where the waterwheel
* in the front of the House are pig, in return the barn and stables, at the rear of the House remains the hangar that housed the threshing machine
* back to the front of the House a shed with laundry mill cited in the burrow of the lordship of Ferrette in 1592 with the vaulted cellar and the shell date possibly from the 16th century
* It has been redesigned or partially rebuilt in 1829, date on the doors giving access to the mill and the House with the initials of the masters of the book: F.G.S.H as well as the emblem of the Millers and the trigram
* the wheel was replaced in 1913
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Crédit photo : Contributeur anonyme (Lower mill farm, oltingue)
Lower mill farm, Some windowsills are trim Carter; Logis and mill are accessible by 2 doors with wood frames; the front part of the House is occupied by cellar and housing from (...) Lower mill farm, French Heritage monument to Oltingue oltingue, haut rhin
The complete official record is available at Région Alsace - Service de l'Inventaire du Patrimoine culturelPalais du Rhin - 2 Place de la République 67000 Strasbourg - 03.88.15.38.31
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Contact contributor with his mail for more information.
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.