First mention of the village in 774 * the Abbey of Murbach the gave in fief to the counts of Habsburg in 1259, and then in the 14th century Raedersheim depends on the lordship of Issenheim subservient to the Lords of Hus. in 1658 the King Louis XIV donated to cardinal Duke of Mazarin. the Creek that ran through the village (along the River Road) was filled in 1966 * railway line built in 1841, train station in 1895 * in 1902 new cemetery
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Village, First mention of the village in 774; the Abbey of Murbach the gave in fief to the counts of Habsburg in 1259, and then in the 14th century Raedersheim depends (...) Village, French Heritage monument to Raedersheimraedersheim, haut rhin
The complete official record is available at Région Alsace - Service de l'Inventaire du Patrimoine culturelPalais du Rhin - 2 Place de la République 67000 Strasbourg - 03.88.15.38.31
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.