Farm, French Heritage monument to Espalem
Logis frames, chains of corner and banner size stone (andesite), arc discharge brick
* rump cover roof slate tortoise shell
* barn in brick, covered in mechanical tile frames (maybe replacing the tile hollow: low roof, sponge) the current House was built in the aftermath of the war of 1914-1918 according to the current owners, on a parcel not built in 1843 (parcel 1177)
* the current barn is a result of the reshuffle at the same time, with construction of a ramp, elevation, brick frames and lintels, wooden buildings of parcel 1179 of the cadastral map of 1843
* right, according to the recesses in plan, should stand a House block height, with outside staircase and perhaps a Dovecote half off-work in previous elevation
* on the left, the still present in lateral wall wood frames and the trace of a second high door walled left that remains the framework are probably also the remains of a second house block height, earlier at the beginning of the 19th century according to the fragment of stone cornice visible on the left (at the level of the bottom of the sponge to the neighboring building) and probably turned into dependency before 1843no exterior staircase on the old cadastral plan at this location
* the door and window framing in lava barn can date this change of use or the result of an intermediate overhaul
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Farm, Logis frames, chains of corner and banner size stone (andesite), arc discharge brick; rump cover roof slate tortoise shell; barn in brick, covered in (...) Farm, French Heritage monument to Espalem espalem, haute loire
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.