Farm, French Heritage monument to Espalem
Walls and chain angle in basalt, wood frames
* wine vaults in cradle in basement of the House floor
* the staircase comprises a first straight flight, basalt, partly on vault as well as the level of the ground floor, the following two volleys and the rest being work, with canoes markets
* the external staircase is masonry and also partially on vault farms in the middle of the 19th century by grouping several parcels already built in 1843, at the price of even more confusing changes parcel 1843 cutting does not seem to coincide with the morphology of the frame at this time
* the oldest parts correspond to 1067 and 1066, the old cadastral map plots, but there are also adjoining part of 1069 parcel where stretch in the cellars in basement of the House floor, which corresponds to the southeastern part of the whole: cellars and housing, without sponge cake, with the staircase and its openings (gateway to Bay mullioned in top of door protected by a discharge arc and window from floor to brace) probably the first half of the 17th century, as well as the chimney
* same time, the small window to traverse the old parcel 1066, side road
* a second building (former parcel 1068), with roof lean-to and Genoese, accessible by the stairs outside and without internal communication with the previous, was probably built at the beginning of the 19th century
* the barn (both northeast of the old parcel 1069 and Southeast of the old parcel 1037) was largely rebuilt in the second half of the 19th century, with creation of an alleyway at the expense of the old parcel 1037
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Farm, Walls and chain angle in basalt, wood frames; wine vaults in cradle in basement of the House floor; the staircase comprises a first straight flight, basalt, (...) Farm, French Heritage monument to Espalem espalem, haute loire
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.