Chapel Saint-Joseph, French Heritage monument to Abondance
Chapel of rectangular plan to ship single and vaulted to edges * the roof at hilltops and long upturned drain pans is covered by Slate as roof Pavilion of the belfry to suppressants sounds * rubble walls are partially coated and have mixed equipment the Saint Joseph chapel was founded March 28, 1617, by Jean Moccand, Canon of the Abbey of abundance * restored in 1891 (roof), it is again in 1981 * the chapel seems to have been extended back almost by half: ancient walled bays, coating, and the existence of a seat, visible close to the ground, externally to the side walls in the front of the Chapel, it suggests
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
(Chapel Saint-Joseph, abondance)
Chapel Saint-Joseph, Chapel of rectangular plan to ship single and vaulted to edges; the roof at hilltops and long upturned drain pans is covered by Slate as roof Pavilion of the (...) Chapel Saint-Joseph, French Heritage monument to Abondanceabondance, haute savoie
The complete official record is available at service régional de l'inventaire Rhône-AlpesLe Grenier d'Abondance - 6, Quai Saint Vincent - 69001 Lyon - 04.72.00.43.70
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.