Church of the Melezet, French Heritage monument to Les orres
Melezet, village commune of Orres. Parish, voc. presentation. Set up by ordinance of April 24, 1847.
- Locus de Melesin situs in ubaco versus castrum of Orreis, 1431 (Embr.).
- Melezelum, XV E century (Peak. register of Orres).
- Larch 1585 (ibid).
The ministry for the culture reports that we deal has a church of hamlet probably built to the XVIII E century and increased running of the XIX E century (addition of an apse, a span of nave and a sacristy in 1865).
In 1853, painting of the sundial by Zarbula.
Pirossin (the Louis-Fran?ois Abbot) was born in Embrun, on June 23, 1829. It made its traditional studies with the Small-Seminar of this city and its course of theology to the Large-Seminar of Gap. Ordered priest on June 10, 1854, it was successively cleaned of M?l?zet (1854-57), of St-Pierre-Have (1857-59), of Puy-St-Eus?be (1859-85), professor of sciences to the Small-Seminar of Spray (1885-86), cleaned of Rochebrune (1886-89). Its health deteriorating, it obtained its retirement then that it took in Embrun, and they is there that it died out on September 24, 1906, at the 77 years age.
Crédit photo : rocco (Church of the Melezet, les orres)
Church of the Melezet, Hamlet Church probably built in the 18th century and enlarged in the 19th century (addition of an apse, a span of nave and sacristy in 1865). In 1853 painting (...) Church of the Melezet, French Heritage monument to Les orres 2 les orres, hautes alpes
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Contact contributor with his mail for more information.
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.