Rubble of Tuff roughly squared at the corners * whitewash on the front facade and inside. Two spans, five sided apse * pilasters, cornice, vault. Tribune wood removed recently. Bell Tower-a Bay front wall. In 1567, the consuls support a chapel in les Claux. The existing building can be dated to the 18th century * It has undergone extensive work in the 19th century (between 1841 and 1845 according to parish register). The Sundial painted on the front facade bears the date 1792 * two of the tables that bear the date of 1789. The remains of the decor painted inside are consistent with the date of 1841 raised circa 1960, before that the building is warehouse.
Chapelle Sainte-Barbe, Rubble of Tuff roughly squared at the corners; whitewash on the front facade and inside. Two spans, five sided apse; pilasters, cornice, vault. Tribune wood (...) Chapelle Sainte-Barbe, French Heritage monument to Pelvouxpelvoux, hautes alpes
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.