Menhir said the fairy stone to Janzé
This menhir, an apparent isolation from the country where it is located, nevertheless seems to be linked to a line or system of monuments of similar origin and that we note different communes of the Ille-et-Vilaine Department. Indeed, this line consists of a number of standing stones or peulvans placed in the direction of the East to the West, at various distances from each other and on Commons below, namely:
- Beyond forest Guierche, Rethiers municipality, Township of glass, a peulvan.
- In the forest of le Theil, of the same name, canton of glass, a peulvan.
- On the moors of Cap-Rouge, Janzé commune, canton of Rennes, a peulvan.
- In Boismont, Janzé municipality, canton of Rennes, a peulvan.
- On the Moors Marie, Saulnières municipality, Township of Redon, a peulvan.
- On the borders of the departments of Maine-et-Loire and Ille-et-Vilaine, in the West and on the boundary of the commune of Armaillé, in the middle of the old road of Pouancé in Cande one notices a Celtic monument, a menhyr or peulvan of the most significant mass and the elevation it presents. He is known in the country under the name of Pierre-fried.
Crédit photo : turgisator (Menhir said the fairy stone, janze)
Menhir said the fairy stone, This menhir, an apparent isolation from the country where it is located, nevertheless seems to be linked to a line or system of monuments of similar origin and that we note different communes of the Ille-et-Vilaine Department. janze, ille et vilaine
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Contact contributor with his mail for more information.
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.