The village of Saint-Flovier possessed a castle (destroyed), a moat and a wall (missing) * There was a Priory of 11 Benedictines (oral source) associated with the cure * the Church of the 12th was rebuilt in 1886 * a Holy Chapel beard is located in the cemetery converted cabin at tools * in the 19th century, one grows many logis stone facade, a school hall and a post office. Saint - Flovier plays the role of a second cantonal centre due to the remoteness of the Grand-Pressigny * There is a police station, several hotel and shops.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Bourg, The village of Saint-Flovier possessed a castle (destroyed), a moat and a wall (missing); There was a Priory of 11 Benedictines (oral source) associated with (...) Bourg, French Heritage monument to St flovierst flovier, indre et loire
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.