Likely, the castle of Château de Lasserre chapel was erected to parish church in the middle of the middle ages. The current church seems to have been built at the end of the 16th or early 17th century: the door clip and the baptismal font in the west wall testify to this work * the reconstruction of the Castle by Jean Paul of Esparbes Lussan of late 16th century throughout the space formerly occupied by the village castral probably imposed the rebuilding of the Church to a new location. The renovations are carried out during the 19th century: in 1857, the floor is tiled and the gable belfry repaired * the Windows have been revised * in 1898, repairs are made to the sacristy and the Church, through a donation from Mrs. de lay. The walls were covered with a coating of cement, the cover and the roofing redone in the 3rd quarter of the 20th century.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Parish Church St. Lawrence., Patrimoine classé ou inscrit dit 'église paroissiale Saint-Laurent.' à lasserre (lot et garonne 47600).lasserre, lot et garonne
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.