église paroissiale Saint-Cyr.
Nave in stone, choir and South Chapel in rubble. Nave covered with a various of roofing, choir with a vault of warheads with bases and capitals in terracotta, southern Chapel of a vault. Nave covered in tile hollow, choir covered mechanical tile. The Church of Saint-Cirice is given to the Abbey of Condom at the end of the 10th or early 11th century, according to Durengues. The building was probably rebuilt at the end of the 15th or early 16th century: from this time date stone of the nave walls and the western wall with an arch decorated with mouldings and topped with an archivolt portal, as well as the South Gate walled arched chamfered. The gear Tower has been rebuilt in 1821, as indicated by the date above the berries. In 1836, various works are executed: rehabilitation of the structure, by j. Sempé, charpentier, Genoese, development of the porch before the West front, opening a window to the South, laying a wainscot roofing and tile, construction of the stairs leading to the Bell Tower. The choir, threatening ruin, was rebuilt in 1878 and covered by a vault of warhead in brick with Terra cotta decoration
* According to a plan of 1862, the Church was shorter and had a flat chevet, which was replaced by a semi-circular apse. The southern Chapel and its painted decoration date from the 4th quarter of the 19th century. Current restorations.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Parish Church Saint-Cyr., Patrimoine classé ou inscrit dit 'église paroissiale Saint-Cyr.' à moncrabeau (lot et garonne 47600). moncrabeau, lot et garonne
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.