The parish church of Vialere depended on the Hospital of Argentens commandery. The chorus could date from the 12th century * an axial Bay existed in the flat chevet. The Western gable Bell Tower was built at the end of the middle ages, in the 14th century or early 15th century, with a chamfered arch door. The walls of the nave have been repaired in rubble. The Church of Vialere, abandoned, is sold in 1823, at the same time as that of America, to finance the work of the Church of Moncrabeau. Stones (sarcophagi?) tombs were updated at the end of the 19th century.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Crédit photo : Contributeur anonyme (Parish Church Saint-Sigismond., moncrabeau)
Parish Church Saint-Sigismond., Patrimoine classé ou inscrit dit 'église paroissiale Saint-Sigismond.' à moncrabeau (lot et garonne 47600).moncrabeau, lot et garonne
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.