Logis stone covered with a roof in flag, unless the covered semicircular stem of a round rump, dovecots covered roofs in Pavilion in flat tile, wings of dependencies covered in long panels in tile roofs hollow. The end of the 18th century neoclassical building. It is attributed to Alexis rock Honoré, architect, in Bordeaux to 1785, and removed to Agen during the Revolution: the semi-circular stem opening by 3 semi-circular bays, the reason for balustrades, are similar to those of the Maison Carrée of Arlac attributed to Alexis Roche * the decoration of the central stem is remained épannelé. The field included 4 farms. In 1880, it was bought by Camille Lanoire, Bordeaux merchant and owner in Margaux, which makes operation model, according to P. Duchein report: the buildings are restored, the large cellar is built in 1883, doubling in depth the North Wing of dependencies, new tanks are installed.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Manor House (agriculture)., Patrimoine classé ou inscrit dit 'maison de maître (domaine agricole) .' à moncrabeau (lot et garonne 47600).moncrabeau, lot et garonne
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.