Dovecote covered with a polygonal Pavilion in flat tile roof. Jean de Foucault sieur de Mayne in 1611, date book terrier of the Court. The manor was a closed court building, opening a portal removed in the 1970s. the Dovecote, the round on the southeast corner tower and the square to the North-East Tower still exist, as well as the House with the stairs dated 1624, two halls superimposed to the South of it, and two secondary parts in the North. The area of the Mayne was a large agricultural property, which depended the smallholdings of Blackwell and Dufau, and whose main wealth at the end of the 18th century was a great vineyard. The mansion was abandoned in favour of a house built at the end of the 18th century or at the beginning of the 19th century, and called from the Grand Mayne, due to land. The Manor House, bought in 1917, has been restored, including the cover.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Manor (agriculture)., Patrimoine classé ou inscrit dit 'manoir (domaine agricole) .' à moncrabeau (lot et garonne 47600).moncrabeau, lot et garonne
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.