Built around a closed courtyard accessible by a porch Tower (demolished), with logis in the background of court. Reverse sponge. In the 16th century, the Castle, called the House, belongs to Alicia de Caussade, then the family of Las. In 1725, the building develops around an accessible court by a pigeon House porch. Prior to 1743, he moved to Laurens, nobility of the robe with loads to the Présidial of Agen, who will become Laurens de Lacenne. In 1843, major works are registered in the cadastre, for Charles Edward Laurens Lacenne who inherited in 1834: construction of Northeast Tower, the floor and the height to oculi with pediment, as well as a part of dependencies is datable to the campaign that increases the value of the building of a third party. In 1861, the domain was acquired by Delsol, public works contractor and banker to Villeneuve. The mill and 6 farms depended on Lacenne at the beginning of the 20th century. The South wing was demolished in the 20th century, and the southern part of the West Wing rebuilt around 1930.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Castle, Built around a closed courtyard accessible by a porch Tower (demolished), with logis in the background of court. Reverse sponge. In the 16th century, the (...) Castle, French Heritage monument to Sembassembas, lot et garonne
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.