Porch shed, North wall partially stone, nave arched vaults, choir vaulted warheads anti-SAG and tiercerons. Church built in the 12th century, mentioned in the saisimentum of 1271, which remain vestiges of walls in stone of the Bell Tower and the North wall of the nave. Reconstruction in the 16th century: nave and side door to prismatic mouldings, capitals of the nave and the North Chapel caps * construction of the choir in a subsequent campaign, at the beginning of the 17th century * the verbal Archpriest of 1634 mentioned and part of the nave two vaulted chapels. In 1812 as a result of the collapse of the Tower, first series of restoration work on the opinion of g. Bourieres, architect of the Department * campaign of restoration and construction in 1853-1857 by Barthélemy mountain, contractor: Bell Tower is rewritten by the construction of a balustrade and an arrow, facing stained glass cross two of the Church, the sacristy-building * in 1880 the contractor Delsol restores the foothills and restores the ribs of the vaults. the polygonal Tower arrow is removed during the restoration of 1937-1938 and replaced by a Pavilion roof, work by Maurice Henonin and t. Giardini * the southern Chapel is walled before 1975.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Parish Church Saint-Salvy, Patrimoine classé ou inscrit dit 'église paroissiale Saint-Salvy' à st salvy (lot et garonne 47360).st salvy, lot et garonne
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.