Church Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours parish, French Heritage monument to Les salelles
NEF single covered a arch cradle broken replacing a vault of warheads which remains departures
* apse-vaulted apse and covered with a round butt
* side chapels arched barrel full-arch to the South and vaults in the North
* roofs of the nave and the apse covered slate schist
* out-of-work Tower next to the apse, covered square arrow of slate
* mural painting in the choir and on the triumphal arch: medallions containing depictions of the dove of the Holy Spirit and the Christ
* in the apse: angels bearing a Crown probable Construction of a chapel dedicated to Notre-Dame-du-Bon-Secours at the beginning of the 12th century for the Monastier monastery. This time remain the base of walls (stone device) and a part of the apse. The church became a parish church in 1155. Partial destruction in the 16th century. By the end of the 16th century date the vault arches of the nave and departures from the vaults of warheads disappeared. Around 1835 (date at the entrance), the facade repairs and construction of the tower. Decor painted in 1877
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
(Church Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours parish, les salelles)
Church Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours parish, NEF single covered a arch cradle broken replacing a vault of warheads which remains departures; apse-vaulted apse and covered with a round butt; side chapels (...) Church Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours parish, French Heritage monument to Les salelles les salelles, lozere
The complete official record is available at service régional de l'inventaire Languedoc-RoussillonB.P. 2051 - 5, rue de la Salle l'Evêque 34026 Montpellier - 04.67.02.32.00
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.