Mine, smelter (Mine and smelter for lead ore) called Mine and smelter of Vialas, French Heritage monument to Vialas
Foundry in Mica-schist rubble, Foundation blocks of granite, settlements in granite for the old parties, stoneware for 1860, bricks for the most recent and the bays of buildings
* rectangular and segmental arch bays
* roof slate of destroyed MICA-schist
* barrel vault full-handlebar covering the Creek
* warehouse wood for mines with full-handlebar and rectangular arrays, structure in granite, granite and brick frames, frame and cover destroyed. Workshop of maintenance of Génolhac, avenue station (1982 AC 47,48,174,175): building a vessel. Formerly operated and rediscovered Galena ore deposit in 1781
* almost immediate operation by Genssane and Maisonneuve for the Cie Royale des Mines de Villefort which becomes Villefort and Vialas
* installation of a stamp mill and two laundromats, date 1809 scope at the entrance of the canal water intake tunnel
* 1827 construction of the smelter
* 1838 merged with other companies to create la Cie de Villefort, Vialas, Comberedonde, and chaired by J.B. Dumas Auzonnet mines
* 1851 first machine to steam for the blower
* 1860 major redevelopment of exploitation and the buildings of the factory works, date on a key of arc
* 1868 merger with the ice of the Rouvergue and N.D. de Laval
* 1869 store wood of mines on the left bank of the Luech
* 1883 sale to the Cie of ores of iron magnetic McReynolds-el-Hadid
* 1895 final closure. 1797 stamp mill 9 drumsticks and 2 laundry rooms including 29 tables
* 1851 12 HP machine and boiler 4 m3 Veillon in Alès. To 1795 60 workers at the mine and 43-yard
* from 1850 to 1875 staff is 80 to 120 workers at the mine and to the foundry. Existence of a Fund of private archives.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Crédit photo : Gadjo (Mine, smelter (Mine and smelter for lead ore) called Mine and smelter of Vialas, vialas)
Mine, smelter (Mine and smelter for lead ore) called Mine and smelter of Vialas, Foundry in Mica-schist rubble, Foundation blocks of granite, settlements in granite for the old parties, stoneware for 1860, bricks for the most recent and the (...) Mine, smelter (Mine and smelter for lead ore) called Mine and smelter of Vialas, French Heritage monument to Vialas vialas, lozere
The complete official record is available at service régional de l'inventaire Languedoc-RoussillonB.P. 2051 - 5, rue de la Salle l'Evêque 34026 Montpellier - 04.67.02.32.00
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Contact contributor with his mail for more information.
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.