Funeral Chapel of Madame Jules Rais, French Heritage monument to Nancy
Funeral Chapel commissioned by Jules said Nathan Jules Rais at the death of his wife born Georgette Vierling occurred on May 21, 1899 kiosk likely designed in 1901 by the architect Xavier Girard (1845), author of funerary monuments in the cemetery of Père Lachaise in Paris
* Chapel run by the greater marble Huyaux
* sculpture by Pierre Roche (1855-1922)
* ceramic performed by Alexandre Bigot (1872-1927) manufacturer in Mer (41)
* door and ballot cast by the company slurry and Gavignot of Paris
* stained-glass Windows by Henri Carot (1845-1913) painter verrier
* allocations by historical works
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Crédit photo : Jano (Funeral Chapel of Madame Jules Rais, nancy)
Funeral Chapel of Madame Jules Rais, Funeral Chapel commissioned by Jules said Nathan Jules Rais at the death of his wife born Georgette Vierling occurred on May 21, 1899 kiosk likely designed in (...) Funeral Chapel of Madame Jules Rais, French Heritage monument to Nancy nancy, meurthe et moselle
The complete official record is available at Conseil régional de Lorraine - service régional de l'inventaire généralHôtel Ferraris - 29, rue du Haut Bourgeois 54000 Nancy - 03.83.32.90.63
Men involved in this construction
- Girard xavier (in French) architecte
- Huyaux, bossuet (in French) marbrier
- Carot henri (in French) maître verrier
- Bigot alexandre (in French) céramiste
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Contact contributor with his mail for more information.
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.