Factory, House of so-called industrial home Beltran, French Heritage monument to Nancy
The free walls of the winter garden consist of hollow glass brick Albert Bergeret (1859, 1932) printer, owner of the building, leaving printer Royer in 1898 to found his own company: artistic printing of Eastern a. Beltran and co.
* the plans of the plant are drawn from July to August 1901 by the Nancy architect Lucien Weissenburger (1860, 1929) and work began the same year, date carried by the street front
* in 1902, Weissenburger establishes an expansion project that he directed the following year
* the House plans are prepared by the same architect in May 1903, the family occupies the premises in 1904 but decoration is completed that in 1905, dated 1903 and signature worn by the main façade
* the work is directed by Nancy Enterprise Bernanose and co.
* Louis Majorelle (1859, 1926) cabinetmaker and ironworker in Nancy provides all of the ironwork and the fireplace in the lounge. Eugène Vallin (1856, 1922) cabinetmaker made the fireplace of the cabinet's work, the ceiling and the fireplace in the dining room. Jacques Gruber (1870, 1936) painter Nancy verrier, directed five canopies: on the ground floor for the small salon, cabinet work and the winter garden stained-glass ceiling, in the lobby and the first floor that lining the Bay on the terrace
* Joseph Janin (1851, 1910) painter Nancy verrier performs three sets of stained glass Windows: on the ground floor in the winter garden, on the first and second floors, from the transoms of the doors, canopy in transom in partition glass winter garden comes from the plant
* Victor Prouvé (1858, 1943) painter runs the large painting of the ceiling of the hall currently filed
* in 1936 the factory ceases its activity
* Since 1946 the State is the owner of all
* the plant is deeply transformed and the House loses some of the provisions of its decor
* the wall and its Portal, rue Lionnois disappear, a part of the grids is escalated Street station at Menil Flin (54)
* the terrace of the first floor is removed
* the stairs leading to the Park from the winter garden is destroyed as well as giving access to the office
* the chimneys of the lounge and the dining room, as well as the ceiling of Vallin are destroyed
* the stained glass ceiling of the winter garden disappears and the firm's work, canvas by Victor Prouvé decorating the ceiling of the hall is filed
* the fireplace in the Office is moved to the dining room
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Crédit photo : Jano (Factory, House of so-called industrial home Beltran, nancy)
Factory, House of so-called industrial home Beltran, The free walls of the winter garden consist of hollow glass brick Albert Bergeret (1859, 1932) printer, owner of the building, leaving printer Royer in 1898 to (...) Factory, House of so-called industrial home Beltran, French Heritage monument to Nancy nancy, meurthe et moselle
The complete official record is available at Conseil régional de Lorraine - service régional de l'inventaire généralHôtel Ferraris - 29, rue du Haut Bourgeois 54000 Nancy - 03.83.32.90.63
Men involved in this construction
- Weissenburger lucien (in French) architecte
- Prouvé victor (in French) peintre
- Bernanose (in French) entrepreneur
- Gruber jacques (in French) maître verrier
- Janin joseph (in French) maître verrier
- Majorelle louis (in French) fabricant
- Vallin eugène (in French) architecte, ébéniste
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Contact contributor with his mail for more information.
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.