Priory of Benedictine Saint-Vincent, French Heritage monument to Le hezo
Chapel with coated bedside, South façade in rubble * covered in Slate, sprocket West and is discovered, covered South Gable, roof flashing, shed to the South and North sacristy covered lean-to. Priory South at granite rubble, except upper floor West, stone, discovered gable roof shed to the East * North Logis downstairs at peak in addition, discovered gable roof * stair Tower is covered in the flag land given in 1247 by Jean Ier Duke of Brittany, at the Abbey of Saint-Gildas-de-Rhuys. Current chapel built in the 2nd half of the 15th century, modified and transformed into stable charretterie CA. 1905. 17Th century sacristy. House Priory perhaps of the 16th century, enlarged towards the East in the 18th century. Totally revamped Northern CA. 1905. Well, 17th century. External font with a date, 1806. The Priory was met at the Seminary of valves in 1689. The chapel became parish church from 1802 to 1808, and then from 1820 to 1865, construction of the present Church date. Cemetery South of the chapel on the cadastre of 1840 disappeared. Colombier in 1640, disappeared between 1809 and 1844
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Priory of Benedictine Saint-Vincent, Chapel with coated bedside, South façade in rubble; covered in Slate, sprocket West and is discovered, covered South Gable, roof flashing, shed to the South (...) Priory of Benedictine Saint-Vincent, French Heritage monument to Le hezole hezo, morbihan
The complete official record is available at service régional de l'inventaire BretagneHôtel de Blossac - 6, rue du Chapitre 35044 Rennes Cedex - 02.99.29.67.67
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.