Manoir de Lestrenic, French Heritage monument to Sene
Logis granite coated floor and sub
* ground, stairs in work
* terrace and garden connected by stairs isolated
* common granite coating on the ground floor
* well stone 1st mention in 1385. 1 Manor built in 1431, after the Ducal accounts, Jean de Vannes, Advisor of the Duke Jean V. sold to Duke Pierre II in 1452. In ruins since 1600, stones are given in 1614 for the building of the convent of the Capuchins Limoges in Vannes. Given in 1634 the Jesuits by the King. Reconstructed Manor in 1642, very restored in the 19th century (stairs, facades). In the early 20th century: addition of a stem to the West. Common 19th century. Well, 17th century. In 1810, the Manor has only a body of common building, to the South. In 1844, the House had two stem West, missing and two-body common to the entrance to the courtyard to the West
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Crédit photo : senebel (Manoir de Lestrenic, sene)
Manoir de Lestrenic, Logis granite coated floor and sub; ground, stairs in work; terrace and garden connected by stairs isolated; common granite coating on the ground floor; well (...) Manoir de Lestrenic, French Heritage monument to Sene sene, morbihan
The complete official record is available at Conseil régional de Bretagne - Service chargé de l'inventaireHôtel de Blossac - 6, rue du Chapitre 35044 Rennes Cedex - 02.99.29.67.67
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Contact contributor with his mail for more information.
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.