Dyeing Piequet plant, then dyeing of Frelinghien, French Heritage monument to Frelinghien
Workshops covered by barrel vaults * the repair shop is covered by a barrel vault surmounted by a lantern in cement * the offices on the ground floor have a roof long wrench to overflowing broken hilltops authorization of construction of the Piequet dyeing factory in 1891. Destruction during World War II. Reconstruction and redemption by Mr. Schuers in 1920. Reconstruction of the chimney in 1923 (date range). Deposit of flammable liquid in 1924. Construction of a workshop of mercerization in 1926.Les machines are all recent.Today, the company employs approximately 200 people
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
dyeing Piequet plant, then dyeing of Frelinghien, Workshops covered by barrel vaults; the repair shop is covered by a barrel vault surmounted by a lantern in cement; the offices on the ground floor have a roof (...) Dyeing Piequet plant, then dyeing of Frelinghien, French Heritage monument to Frelinghienfrelinghien, nord
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.