Farm, French Heritage monument to Obies
The farm consists of a House, a barn and dependencies. The logis is placed perpendicularly and recessed from the street, in symmetry with the barn. The stables and a barn located in the extension of the housing have changed. Dependencies are located at the back of the Court, a bakery and a recent barn between the barn and the Dovecote, enclosing the quadrangle on the street. A drinker and a well have closed. The whole thus forms a farm in open court. The House, dating from the first half of the 19th century, stands on a level topped attic (pending Windows). The elevation is brick. The stone was used for the base, the chaining of openings, and a continuous band reigns under and over the berries. The interior layout is traditional: the central corridor provides access to two large rooms on each side. Located room left was the stay and had an opening to monitor next to stable. Three small parts are located behind the Assembly, thus forming a double depth logis. This original layout suggests that it was a good size farm. Le pigeonnier porch confirms this hypothesis. A plaque bearing the inscription François Gérin Julie Dupont 1845 was affixed above the Bose. A former labourer vane Crown the le pigeonnier Pavilion roof. The barn door the date of 1854 in relief of brick.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Farm, The farm consists of a House, a barn and dependencies. The logis is placed perpendicularly and recessed from the street, in symmetry with the barn. The stables (...) Farm, French Heritage monument to Obies obies, nord
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.