Strong house built in the 15th century belonging in 1674 to Ms. Mieus, Countess of Meaux * Castle built at the beginning of the 18th century for the Caulaincourt keeping the off-work staircase and the moat of the strong House * construction in the 18th century to a stud farm in the 'Royal Stables' * destruction in part to the Revolution * Castle noted at the beginning of the 19th century by the Gueroult family * destroyed in 1953 * Chapel reported in 1701
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Castle, Strong house built in the 15th century belonging in 1674 to Ms. Mieus, Countess of Meaux; Castle built at the beginning of the 18th century for the Caulaincourt (...) Castle, French Heritage monument to Guepreigueprei, orne
The complete official record is available at Conseil régional de Basse-Normandie - Direction de l'inventaire général du patrimoine culturel13 bis, rue Saint-Ouen 14052 Caen Cedex 04 - 02.31.38.39.30
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.