Parish Church of St. John the Baptist, French Heritage monument to Gueprei
Diocese Sees * church built in 1620 * sold and destroyed in 1849 (statue of St. John the Baptist in the Church of Tournai-sur-Dive) * reported in 1701 in poor condition: large holes in the gable between nave and choir, coverage of the nave to repair * described in 1850: 21, 30 meters long and 8 wide, nave 3 spans, narrower than the nave choir, Bell Tower on west gable
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Parish Church of St. John the Baptist, Diocese Sees; church built in 1620; sold and destroyed in 1849 (statue of St. John the Baptist in the Church of Tournai-sur-Dive); reported in 1701 in poor (...) Parish Church of St. John the Baptist, French Heritage monument to Guepreigueprei, orne
The complete official record is available at Conseil régional de Basse-Normandie - Direction de l'inventaire général du patrimoine culturel13 bis, rue Saint-Ouen 14052 Caen Cedex 04 - 02.31.38.39.30
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.