Workshop 1 topped square floor of a floor height, coated limestone rubble, to roof with long sections * employer housing and attached shed, limestone rubble, in long panels roof * barn horses roof to rump attested in 1390, mill owned by the family Turpin of the L'ormarin in the 17th century and from 1694 by the Lord of wedding. Produced daily in 1809 3, 5 quintals of flour. Rebuilt around 1872 by _Segouin regulated by prefectoral Decree in November 1873. Equipped in 1888 by two pairs of millstones that can produce an average of 11 quintals of flour. Refurbished circa 1900. Cessation of activity after 1910
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Flour mill, Workshop 1 topped square floor of a floor height, coated limestone rubble, to roof with long sections; employer housing and attached shed, limestone rubble, in (...) Flour mill, French Heritage monument to Nocenoce, orne
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.