Verchin-in-Ternois, commune of Fruges.
- Wercin, 1120 (D. Study Bureau., cart. of Auchy, p. 33).
- Werchin, 1287 (ibid, p. 310).
- Werchins, 1292 (Carpentier, pr., p. 37).
- Werchyn, 1297 (D. Study Bureau., cart. of Auchy, p.401).
- Werchin-in-Ternois, XV E (bulldozer. histor. committee, 1897, p. 81).
- Verchins-in-Ternois, 1507 (Bouthors, T. II, p. 635).
- Vuerchin, 1585 (Epigr., Hesdin, p. 56).
Verchin, in 1789, belonged to the seneschalsy of Saint-pol. and had a local habit redigee in 1507 following the habit of Artois. Its parish church, initially diocese of Therouanne, then of Boulogne, senior of Bomy, was consacree has holy Orner; the abbot of Dommartin presented to the cure.
Source: Topographic dictionary of France Committee of historical and scientific work (France) 1907.
verchin, French city Department of pas de calais with 2 historical sites listed or simply studied for their remarkable character.
Our database currently includes 2 elements for heritage verchin. You will find the menu and footer links leading you on the description sheets.
There are 0 localitie (Place called, location known as) in Verchin :
listeds buildings (classified and protected) in Verchin
Monuments in Verchin, Verchin has 2 buildings protected. Include :
- Eglise Saint-Omer official reference : PA62000006 ;
- official reference : PA62000108
Statistics for VerchinTown or city : verchin
Postcode of city : 62310
Insee code : 62843
Latitude : 50.501326
hamlet : 1
dead : 2
st : 13
« Castle Park » is a construction of the city of Verchin (France, Pas de calais). Castle Park, French Heritage monument to Verchin
Church Saint-Omer, French Heritage monument to Verchin 1
Church of late flamboyant style, rebuilt in the 17th century on the ruins of the old church. There is the defensive layout of the tower-porch, built around (...) Church Saint-Omer, French Heritage monument to Verchin