Castle Saint-Vincent, Castle, French Heritage monument to Olliergues
Vault in the low room on the ground floor of the Dungeon * 1876 2-storey square building * stairs right outside distribution giving access to the ground floor of the fort reported to the 12th century castle keep * first speaker 13th century located down Castle and delimiting a vast backyard ponds and the castle chapel dedicated to Saint Vincent. the backyard became the first nucleus of the village urbanization since remain in its former area numerous houses from the 15th and 16th centuries * Castle burned in 1332 * reconstruction of the donjon between 1470 and 1476 * ponds drained in the 17th century * Castle become only in the 15th century, inhabited in the 17th and 18th centuries, became mayor in 1789 * in 1835 remain that the Dungeon and staircase Tower, the Dungeon is so home school * in 1857 reported as falling into ruins * in 1876 construction of the large building to the East of the stairs for an extension of the school, date * full recovery from 1972 to 1976: rehabilitation of the Dungeon, the stair Tower and reconstruction of the 1st Forum
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Castle Saint-Vincent, Castle, Vault in the low room on the ground floor of the Dungeon; 1876 2-storey square building; stairs right outside distribution giving access to the ground floor of (...) Castle Saint-Vincent, Castle, French Heritage monument to Ollierguesolliergues, puy de dome
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.