Primitive village formed around the backyard of the Castle, probably in the 12th century * Charter of franchise granted by Agnonet of Meymont, Lord of Olliergues in 1252 * subdivision of the backyard of the Castle and extension of the village towards the South in the 15th century * existence of the 17th to the 19th century textile activity: manufacture of stamens and hawkers * street pavement completed in 1835 * breakthrough and alignment for the crossing of national 106 in 1852 * installation of the railway line Vichy-Ambert, between 1874 and 1885
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Village, Primitive village formed around the backyard of the Castle, probably in the 12th century; Charter of franchise granted by Agnonet of Meymont, Lord of (...) Village, French Heritage monument to Ollierguesolliergues, puy de dome
The complete official record is available at Conseil régional d'Auvergne - Service de l'inventaireDRAC - 4, rue Pascal 63000 Clermont-Ferrand - 04.73.41.27.00
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.