Parish Church Saint-Loup-de-Sens., French Heritage monument to Poursiugues boucoue
Church-oriented Northwest, Southeast. On the facade, pinion interrupted by a non-protruding tower-porch and square plan, surmounted by a polygonal Spire slates on upturned sewer. Church built during the end of the 4th quarter of the 19th century and the beginning of the 1st quarter of the 20th century by architect of Saint-Sever (Landes), Seron, on land donated by the Omar-Billère family. In an excerpt from the Bulletin of the diocese of Bayonne dated July 7, 1901, one learns that the old church was demolished in 1900 and the new is almost complete: ' it has three naves, with stained-glass Windows, Bell Tower arrow, double sacristy. It is not a high price '. At the completion of the inventory of 1906 (see), the Western sacristy was under construction. A portion of the funding was provided by the faithful, the other by the State which gave 4500 francs.
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Parish Church Saint-Loup-de-Sens., Church-oriented Northwest, Southeast. On the facade, pinion interrupted by a non-protruding tower-porch and square plan, surmounted by a polygonal Spire slates (...) Parish Church Saint-Loup-de-Sens., French Heritage monument to Poursiugues boucoue poursiugues boucoue, pyrenees atlantiques
The complete official record is available at Conseil régional d'Aquitaine - Service chargé de l'inventaire54, rue Magendie 33077 Bordeaux Cedex - 05.57.95.02.02
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.