Industrial farm of the Saint-Antoine Buisson, French Heritage monument to Noisiel
There was also the farm known as Bush-St. - Antoine, who now depends on the commune of Noisiel.
This cure was with the number of those which had always been with the episcopal collation automatically. All the pouilles were uniform on top. One gave him fourteen books of income, in XVe sieele, according to an older estimate. Have 1474, Jean Curtain, cure of Torcy, whose cure was not better, made it join together with his, on exposes its needs and devastations causes by the wars; and Bernard Chapelain, cure of the two places, still made continue this union in 1478; but the disunion was made on January 22, 1503.
The old tombs not having been conservees, one knows few former lords of Lognes: Germain Chartelier appeared before this quality, with the drafting of the habit of Paris in 1510; and Jean de Villecoq, lawyer, in that which was redigee the year 1580. Paul Poisson de Bourvalais had it his successors, and after him the princess of Conti, to which has succeeds the prince of Valliere.
The castle of Lognes known as of Elects, which etoit formerly surrounds by waters running, in a beautiful position, presents today only one country house which belongs has Mr. Murtignier de Lallisier.
The farm known as the Bush-Saint-Antoine, who was a stronghold on this parish, had an extremely dubious fate. Under the episcopate of Mr. de Harlay, the sior Mallet, farmer general, who was lord of Noisiel, and have which it belonged, claimed that it was closer to the church of Noisiel than of that of Lognes, and obtained that it is supposed parish of Noisiel; but in 1711, Mr. Bourvalais and Suzanne Guihou his wife, before present request at the cardinal of Noailles, to prove the forgery of the sior Mallet, and having produced a title of the year 1493, per which it constoit that this farm was on the parish of Lognes, it was to him restituee by decree of June 19.
However for some time, it depends on the commune of Noisiel. One sees in this farm a barn an extraordinary length. On one of the dimensions of the same farm was a low vault which had a bell-tower out of arrow of great appearance. Bush was not a new seigniory. It etoit known as of the beginning of XIIIe century.
Now, the castle and the park of a great extent, belong has Mr. the duke of Levis, par of France. The situation is charming, and the walks are all the more pleasant as they communicate to the park of the castle of Fields, whose Mr. the duke of Levis is also owner as well as farm known as the Bush-Saint-Antoine.
Source: Historical and statistical tests on the department of the Seine and Marne Volume 3 Per Louis Michelin in 1841
The ministry for the culture specifies that the farm of the Bush was edifiee of 1880 has 1888, construction of a vast building has two levels said the barn cattle shed which occupies the medium of the court. From the 1881, the farm is raccordee with the railway connecting the factory to the station of Emerainville. From 1884 1888 have, are built the western barn, the hen house and the dependences. In 1889 the farm is electrifiee. It is currently transformed into theatre and inter-commune center of action cultural.
Crédit photo : Lumière du matin (industrial farm of the Saint-Antoine Buisson, noisiel)
industrial farm of the Saint-Antoine Buisson, The grange barn and its dependencies are built in brick with a concrete structure, and are covered in Slate. The porch is arched semi-circular cement white, (...) Industrial farm of the Saint-Antoine Buisson, French Heritage monument to Noisiel noisiel, seine et marne
Men involved in this construction
- Logre louis (in French) architecte
Contributions documentaries made by visitors
Voir cette photo en grand
Lumière du matin says of the history of this building :
La ferme du Buisson Saint-Antoine
La présence d'un ferme au lieu-dit du Buisson est avérée dès le XVè siècle. En 1879, Emile Menier achète la propriété pour y pratiquer une agriculture insdustrielle innovante. Dès 1880, la ferme fait l'objet de grands travaux qui débutent par la construction de la grange-étable et s'achèvent avec l'électrification et le raccordement à la voie de chemin de fer. Afin d'améliorer les rendements, les Menier acquièrent des machines agricoles modernes et mènent des expériences sur les engrais ou la sélection des espèces. La ferme rassemble aujourd'hui une Scène nationale, un cinéma, un centre d'art et un médiathèque.
Architecte: Logre Louis
source: ville de Noisiel
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users.
Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.
Participate in the increase of the database
The objective of the website is to preserve the collective memory heritage user intervention are offered to the community.