Village between 1251 and 1261 from side to side of the Viaur including the toll bridge was perceived by Alphonse de Poitiers, count of Toulouse * He received customs in 1333 * It is occupied by a road during the 2nd half of the 14th century * then it is passed to Calvinism and destroyed by the troops of the League in 1592 * It was rebuilt in the 17th century * the construction of the bridge over the Aveyron in 1858 and then that of the station across the River is an urban extension in the direction of these buildings that creates a new center of activities, next to the primitive habitat, in the 2nd half of the 19th century
Source: Ministry of Culture, France
Village, Village between 1251 and 1261 from side to side of the Viaur including the toll bridge was perceived by Alphonse de Poitiers, count of Toulouse; He received (...) Village, French Heritage monument to Laguepielaguepie, tarn et garonne
The complete official record is available at Conseil régional de Midi-Pyrénées - Direction de la Culture et de l'Audiovisuel - Service Connaissance du Patrimoine22, bd Maréchal Juin 31406 Toulouse cedex 9 - 05.34.45.97.33
source of information: database Mérimée and contributions of Internet users. Images shared by the contributors of the site are provided only that they are the owners of the photo. In case of violation of copyright, thank you for contacting us.